|Posted by AppBot on September 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM|
Osmos ($2.99), by Hemisphere Games, is now on sale for limited time. This beautiful and crisp game is filled with HD graphics that will blow your mind. Travel as an organism and try to survive. This game is calm and peaceful, yet still challenging and difficult. There are tons of levels to play and multiple game modes.
Features (Via Developers):
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Full Retina & 4-inch screen support.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Confront four distinct AI opponents: the Ovarium, the Biophobe, the Nemocyte… and the deadly Ferax.
* Earn 13 single-player and 15 multiplayer achievements, with Game Center integration.
* Progress synced via iCloud.
*** NEW MULTIPLAYER ***
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi or Bluetooth), or over the Internet!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
* iPad vs. iPhone play supported.
Osmos for iPad:
Want some new great apps? Check out these new epic sequels:
Infinity Blade III: $6.99
Angry Birds Star Wars II: $0.99
Categories: App Deals